Friday 23 November 2012

Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge

If you are looking for a delicious restaurant that has excellent desserts and Italian food than you are going to simply love symposium. Symposium is one of the best restaurants I've been to and their desserts are to die for.

For appetizer I recommend the sweet and spicy Thai chicken which is breaded tender breasts of chicken pieces coated in a sweet and spicy Thai sauce. My second recommendation is the fried calamari which is lightly breaded rings cooked golden brown and served with lemon and cocktail dipping sauce.My third recommendation is the spinach dip which is topped with feta and cheddar cheese with warm pita bread. All these appetizers are delicious and I can guarantee you will enjoy them as much as I did.

For dinner I recommend the chicken pesto sandwich which is grilled chicken breasts on a toasted ciabatta bun topped with pesto, goat cheese, diced tomatoes and organic greens. My second recommendation is the chicken parmesan which is lightly breaded chicken breasts covered in mozzarella cheese, served with fettuccine in marinara sauce. These entrees are delicious and I know you will enjoy them. They are well sized portions, and you will not be hungry after. Guaranteed.

For dessert I recommend the Symposium fudge brownie cheese cake. This cheese cake is covered in mounds of fudge brownies and draped in thick chocolate fudge. Underneath the cake, there is a chocolate graham crust which is delicious. This is my personal favorite dessert of all times, and I know you will all love it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment